Domelight Supervision

Hi folks, I've recently installed a remote starter with car alarm from Canadian tire ct-5400tw into my 2005 Chevy Cavalier. the wiring diagrams suggest negative (-) Domelight Supervision. When I press the unlock button it should trigger the Domelight for 30 seconds instead I get a 1 second flash. Should I be using some sort of Capacitor that will take the pulse and discharge slowly? Everything else works perfect on the car.

Reply to
pc.cobra