Dont BUY Performance Friction Brake Pads

These Pads Destroyed New rotors in 2 weeks time. I have used many different pads over the years by may different companies without a problem. Performance Friction Is the only Pads that made ton's noise and Killed My
rotors. DON'T buy there pads they SUCK.

Strange, I used them without problem. Perhaps you had junk rotors to start with, or had a poorly done brake job.
sound to me like siezed sliders, not bad pads.

No they were Junk Pads. The rotors were factory rotors with only 15k on them. The rotors were cut perfect. It was the Pads. Its Simple Performance Friction SUCKS...
I have replaced the rotors and the pads with New ones and no problem .
It was the pads !!!

are these the original rotors that has been used with those other pads over the years? rotors don't last forever either...
OEM pads are not immune to product defects. just ask my bro who had warranty work done on faulty pads that ate through is 2003 cavalier rotor within 10k miles.
-a|ex
No they were Junk Pads. The rotors were factory rotors with only 15k on them. The rotors were cut perfect. It was the Pads. Its Simple Performance Friction SUCKS...
I have replaced the rotors and the pads with New ones and no problem .
It was the pads !!!

I'd stay away from "lifetime" pads, because, hey, something's got to wear out, and if it ain't the pads... But I must say I've *never* seen that happen that quickly unless something was afoul. It's not impossible that you got pads from a 'bad' lot.