Door handle stopped working, '95 Cad STS

The inside handle stopped working on my daughters '95 STS. She believes it may have been the result of an attempted break-in, as there have been several in her area recently. I have a vision
of a thief with a slim-Jim or something managing to dislodge a linkage or something. Is that possible?
Or, more to the point, how do we get the door panel off? Are there the usual Christmas tree body trim clips around the edges to pry loose, then left it off, or something special and secret?
TIA
Ed
Hmmmm. This was just covered in a past post I believe, you probably missed it.
Most Cadillacs have "child proof" latches on the rear doors. Open the door from the outside and look along the outer edge of the door itself down near the latch assembly. You should see a small nylon slide switch that in one position makes the door child proof and not open from the inside, the other position the door works normally. There should even be a sticker near the switch that shows what it does and which position is which.

The original post doesn't say if its a front or back door.
1995 more than likely still uses the snap in christmas tree fastners around the edge of the door panel.
Sorry, it's the front door.
Thanks
Ed
The original post doesn't say if its a front or back door.
1995 more than likely still uses the snap in christmas tree fastners around the edge of the door panel.
Hi Bob,
Yes, our '95 Park Ave has that feature. However, the problem on daughter's Caddy is a front door.
Ed