door lock power button inside the 1999 Venture Van?

I am wondering if there is a power door lock button on the inside of the 1999 Chevy Venture Van somewhere? I thought it would come with one but I couldn't find it so far. I mean to unlock the passenger door I would have to literally reach over there on the passenger door and tiddle the little toggle switch besides the latch everytime. I thought these kind of power lock/unlock would be avaible on all modern cars.

Reply to
Joseph

The lock switch on the driver door unlocked all doors on the 99 I had. Check the owners manual as the power door locks on the one I had are programmable. It is always good to read the owners manual and if you don't have one you can get one from Helminc.com

Reply to
Woody

Are you asking because your van does not have power door locks on all of the doors? You either have power locks or you don't. You don't get the option to have one power lock.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

It's possible the van didn't come with them. If no keyless remote fob and no switch on the driver door then no power locks. You will have to march around the vehicle to check the 5 doors are locked every time you park.

Reply to
Denis Roy

Reply to
Joseph