Door Prob

Is there any other type of car that i could use a driver door to put on my olds calais? I cant seem to find a calais driver door so is there any way possibly a grand am door would work? and if not a grand am, what kind of car would match up?

Reply to
Midget Tosser

whats the buick that looks just like the calais?

Reply to
Midget Tosser

Have you called a salvage yard yet? Those guys usually know pretty well what parts interchange. Have you called a body shop - either a private or a dealer body shop?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

seems that the salvage yards around here are ran by either idiots or lazy asses or possibly both. Nobody could tell me what would work for some reason so i figured someone here could help. I believe a buick door would work, but have no idea of what the model name is.

Reply to
Midget Tosser

Go to

and look for yourself. It will show you yards that have the part and by looking at the listings you can see what others fit.

Reply to
Steve W.

Reply to
ROY BRAGG