Drain on RAP#2 50A fuse cause battery to go dead

I have a 2001 Suburban. The battery will go dead overnight. I found a cycling drain on the RAP#2 fuse. Every 20seconds there will be a 7-8 Amp current drain on that circuit.(with key off)
The Onstar and keyless entry system is on that circuit. Someone on another forum told me that it may be the Onstar improperly cycling, and causing the drain.
Is there a way to reset the Onstar to rectify itself, or disconnect it totaly? Since, I don't use the Onstar.
Or, does anyone know what else the problem may be?
Thanks.
Check this drain with a clamp on ammeter, if not it takes some modules up to ten minutes to got to sleep, giving false readings.

-