Draining Fuel from C5 2002

Need to drain gas from the gas tanks on 2002 C5 getting old, I do not want to run it out and put the mileage on the car I plan on refilling it but treating it first with sta-bil. After refilling with fresh gas (93 oct) I
will run it a little to get the fresh fuel all the way to the injector.
At this time I have removed the flexible fuel line that runs from the fire wall to the injector rails and put a electronic fuel pump there to start the process put it stopped pulling fuel and there is about tank left in the car.
Thanks for your help.