driver information center accuracy

Does anybody have a driver information Center on their Impala that works accurately? anybody?

I do. My 2000 Impala LS is pretty accurate. However, none of the systems will be exact, since fuel used can vary depending on outside temp when you fill the car. The display shows what actually went through the fuel lines to the engine. Roy

understood that GM used the amount of injector "on-time", as commanded by the PCM, to figure this out instead.
Still has the potential for good accuracy. Just subject to a couple of extra variables.
Regards, Al.