Driving gloves

Where can I purchase driving gloves ?
Chuck Toronto

Try a motorcycle shop, WBMA
mike hunt
Smuga wrote:

I wish I could of found some like the guy had that was driving the black Charger in " Bullit ".
Of course now that I've been driving with a solid Mahoganey steering wheel, my hands don't slip anymore when driving.
Damn vinyl coated wheels!
You might find some gloves at the Harley Davidson dealers.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~286,095 miles_~_~_
~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_
I once saw an old guy in a Chrysler 300M with leather gloves on about a year ago. Never saw anyone else drive with gloves since. I don't know if it makes drivers feel rich or what, but it does look a little odd (in my opinion). But then again, why would someone have to buy driving gloves at a motorcycle dealership? Doesn't companies make gloves exclusively for driving a car?
~Scott
On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:32:06 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Scott K) wrote:

Think that a golf store might have something near your place?
If you don't mind the internet or driving, try......
http://www.leathertown.com /
or specifically: http://leathertown.com/acc_gloves.htm
prices in Canadian, so multiply by approx .74 US$
there is an old guy that lives down the road from me who wears the whole get up. he has driving gloves, a scarf, the goggles and a little leather hat. he is like 85 and drives a viper. he told me he has never had it faster than 45 though.
--
urb's91
On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 23:43:49 -0400, urb's91

I had an English teacher like that in high school.
He used to drive a 65 Galaxie convertible in the middle of winter with his hat and gloves on, his white scarf flapping in the wind.

try http://www.onlygloves.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd tion&key=V010Glove&reference=/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi%3Fsearch%3Daction%26keywords%3D+sku:V010Glove%26searchstart%3D0%26template%3DTemplates/SearchResult.html%26category%3D
and http://www.copquest.com/12-2420.htm
and a zillion others if you do a google search.