Chuck Toronto

Reply to
Smuga

Try a motorcycle shop, WBMA

mike hunt

Smuga wrote:

Reply to
MajorDomo

I wish I could of found some like the guy had that was driving the black Charger in " Bullit ".

Of course now that I've been driving with a solid Mahoganey steering wheel, my hands don't slip anymore when driving.

Damn vinyl coated wheels!

You might find some gloves at the Harley Davidson dealers.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~286,095 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

I once saw an old guy in a Chrysler 300M with leather gloves on about a year ago. Never saw anyone else drive with gloves since. I don't know if it makes drivers feel rich or what, but it does look a little odd (in my opinion). But then again, why would someone have to buy driving gloves at a motorcycle dealership? Doesn't companies make gloves exclusively for driving a car?

~Scott

Reply to
Scott K

Think that a golf store might have something near your place?

If you don't mind the internet or driving, try......

or specifically:
prices in Canadian, so multiply by approx .74 US$

Reply to
Full_Name

there is an old guy that lives down the road from me who wears the whole get up. he has driving gloves, a scarf, the goggles and a little leather hat. he is like 85 and drives a viper. he told me he has never had it faster than 45 though.

Reply to
urb's91

I had an English teacher like that in high school.

He used to drive a 65 Galaxie convertible in the middle of winter with his hat and gloves on, his white scarf flapping in the wind.

Reply to
Brad Clarke

try

and
and a zillion others if you do a google search.

Reply to
Sister Luna