DRL note

Yesterday the driver's side headlamp on my 2002 Cavalier went out. The "service" lamp came on and the DRL lamp in the dash went out. Also the DRL's
were not on. Just an observation and maybe some help to someone. Also, when I started the engine I could hear rapid clicking coming from the left side under the dash. Lasted about two seconds and sounded like a relay?? Replaced the bulb this morning and all is OK.