Dynaride

Does anyone know what the heck Dynaride is? I have a 94 LeSabre (Buick) that has it and I don't exactly know what it is and what it does. Please help me. Thanks!

~Scott

Reply to
Scott K

I don't have a 94 catalogue in front of me but I believe it was a Suspension Upgrade package. Firmer Struts & Springs, maybe a sway bar added in the rear.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~286,095 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Dynaride was the name for the standard, soft, base-level suspension. Gran Touring Suspension was the name for the optional, firmer, better-handling suspension package that typically included different springs and shock absorber valving along with aluminum wheels.

Roger

Reply to
Roger Maxwell