E85 Quadra jet

Hey, guys and gals,
I'm building a big block motor for the first time. It has flat top pistons, I added a roller cam (540" lift) and using gm cast heads. I'm also
rebuilding a Quadra jet to top of the motor(750 cfm). Anyone have specs on what type of jets, metering, rebuild kits and any thing I need to know to run on E85? Help please.

This link might give you a start to find people who know something about this: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/running-e85-quadrajet-rochester-1978-a-157153.html