E85 Quadra jet

Hey, guys and gals,

I'm building a big block motor for the first time. It has flat top pistons, I added a roller cam (540" lift) and using gm cast heads. I'm also rebuilding a Quadra jet to top of the motor(750 cfm). Anyone have specs on what type of jets, metering, rebuild kits and any thing I need to know to run on E85? Help please.

Reply to
Stephen Sadler

"Stephen Sadler" wrote Help please.

This link might give you a start to find people who know something about this:

hls