Early Toronado Question ????

I am looking at a '69 Toronado on E-bay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemF22434773
I have always been facinated with these early Toros but I have never owned
one. My question is a 2 parter. One, what is the torque steer like on these cars? Seems like it would be pretty severe with the 455.
Second, What should I expect to pay for one?
NADA lists average retail at 10,000.00 and low at 4500. Is that right?
Thanks Eric
-

owned one. My question is a 2 parter. One, what is the torque

455.
Had a 69 and the torque steer is very noticeable. But it could smoke the right front tire:) They are not bad cars.
Al
FollowingDarkness wrote:

I am watching that one also
I had a chance to buy a 1970 toronado in 1978. wish I had.