Early Toronado Question ????

I am looking at a '69 Toronado on E-bay.

I have always been facinated with these early Toros but I have never owned one. My question is a 2 parter. One, what is the torque steer like on these cars? Seems like it would be pretty severe with the 455.

Second, What should I expect to pay for one?

NADA lists average retail at 10,000.00 and low at 4500. Is that right?

Thanks Eric

Reply to
FollowingDarkness

owned one. My question is a 2 parter. One, what is the torque

Had a 69 and the torque steer is very noticeable. But it could smoke the right front tire:) They are not bad cars.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I am watching that one also

I had a chance to buy a 1970 toronado in 1978. wish I had.

Reply to
markansas859