Earnings: General Motors Posts 6th Straight Loss

Rick Wagoner's inspired "leadership", way to go Rick!
Earnings: General Motors Posts 6th Straight Loss http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192396,00.html

> On 4/20/2006 11:10 AM ... snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Actually, compared to last year 1Q and factoring in the "one-time charges" that hit, this is definitely the right direction!
jcr wrote:

I agree jcr. I would like to believe that gordian was being serious when he said "...way to go Rick!" The $1 billion allotted to account for payments to a fund created for future retiree health-care costs was a wise discretionary move by GM. It's a realistic move, given the employee packages being offered and it's good for employee pockets and morale. I'll be watching for black ink going forward.