ecm temp sensor 2004 pontiac grand prix

Page 16 of 16
Here's what I do, pour 1/2 gallon of straight antifreeze into coolant recovery tank, Label a clean gallon jug 50 / 50 antifreeze mix, pour remaining antifreeze into labeled jug, and top
off with water. Next time system is low, top off with 50 / 50 mix. The " straight " antifreeze in recovery tank works its way into system over time. The testers are fine, if coolant is old, and throughly mixed, test before a top off, not after.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $21761921
I had to relist this due to a non paying bidder. This is a great chance to own an SS with a 454. It is NOT an original big block car, however it is an original SS small block car that has a 454 sitting in the engine bay.
I purchased it with several other cars in an all or none deal. I just don't have time for it right now. Reserve is set REALLY low, so don't miss this if you want to build an SS. If it doesn't sell this time, I will probably keep it and restore it.
E-mail any questions and I will answer as quickly as I can.
Thanks LC