ecotec

I'm looking to buy a Cavalier or a Sunfire for my oldest son. That is going to be his first car. I want something not too expensive, with a decent
reliability with parts easy to find since , everywhere at good price and I beleive those car fullfill the requirment. However I wonder in which year the Ecotec engine appears in those car since I do not want to buy the old coffee grinder they had in the earlier version .
Thanks guys
Rick wrote:

2002
Ian

Some 2002's have the old push rod engine, some have the Quad 4. The Ecotec is in some too. Have fun:)
Al
Thanks Shiden and Big Al !!!