Ed Welburn, new GM design chief, to make Chevy more "ghetto"

Ed Welburn, the new General Motors design chief, who previously worked on the Hummer, vowed to make the Chevrolet nameplate more recognizably "ghetto".

Mr. Welburn, the first black design chief at GM, said,"White folks admire black culture so much that I going to give them purple paint jobs on every model. Most Americans wish they were black, so my goal is to make the US a hip-hop nation."

Photo of Ed Welburn standing in front of a purple SSR pickup:

John Galt

White man's burden got ya down, eh buddy?

Nice.

Reply to
GaWd