EGR vacuum modulator on 2001 Chevy Prizm

Could someone tell me where to find the EGR vacuum modulator on 2001 Prizm? I am looking at a picture and a drawing of it in a Haynes manual, so I know what it looks like. And it's a familiar-looking
device-- I've seen the same thing (or similar things) on other cars. But when I looked under the hood of a 2001 Prizm, I couldn't find anything resembling what's shown in the manual.
Phil