elec problem

After an hour of highway driving my 92 buick headlights will not shut off and the only way I could get them off was to disconnect battery. anyone have any ideas about where this problem may be located or where
i might get a wiring diagram for a 92 lesabre ?
Here's a link to AutoZone's wiring diagrams for your machine:
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/15/ec/20/0900823d8015ec20.jsp

Bad headlight switch or headlight relay. You will need a wiring diagram to trouble shoot the problem.
Bad Body Control Module perhaps.