Electric Fuel Pump compatibility? (AC Delco #25116281 or EP-62)

Could someone please tell me what car you can use this electric fuel pump for?? Its an AC Delco part number #25116281 but it also goes by another part number EP-62. Would it fit a 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera with the
2.8L 173 V6 FWD type of car?? Someone still have the parts catalogue for this antique car? can you check for me?