Electrical ghost in 96 Buick Lesabre

From: "Richardsons" Subject: Electrical ghost in 96 buick lesabre Date: Saturday, January 17, 2004 8:44 AM

My Lesabre had an intermittent staring problem. When it failed to start, the fuel pump was not coming on. At the same time, The power windows, seats, mirrors would stop functioning as well. They would return after a few hours of sitting. I have since had the fuel pump replaced. Now, for the first time, The pump stopped working and the car stalled when I rolled down the window. The windows didn't work after this. The seat, locks, mirrors would only work with the key in the off position. I hate having this car towed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
Richardsons

Start by checking ALL the grounds. There are several under the dash, under the hood, some under the car at the rear of the car, etc.

Reply to
David

Reply to
Richardsons