Electrical pjroblem

1997 Park Avenue. Battery slowly runs down over 72 hrs. Disconnected neg cable, placing meter between cable and neg post. Pulled fuses one at a time thinking I might see a change in current flow thus isolating
a bad circuit. Nothing! Anybody have an answer or suggestion on how to expand search?
Pull the battery and have it tested for a dead cell.

snipped-for-privacy@indy.rr.com wrote in message

I hope you're not saying you have the original battery in that car. If so, just change it and go away. In a 97 Park Avenue the meter reading of "nothing" that you state is wrong I believe. Maybe you just left out some details. Modern cars always have some draw on the battery when the engine is shut down. It can be substantial for a few seconds to thirty minutes until the computer goes into sleep mode. Usually it's only a few seconds though. You'd see 50ma or so in sleep mode, but it varies. So your numbers, meter, and battery are suspect at this point.