Electrical problem

My 93 3.1 V6 chevrolet cavalier recently blew a fuse. I though ok no big deal just put a new one in, yeah righ! I tried putting in the same 25 amp fuse and as soon as I statrted the car the fuse blew. The fuse
powers the ABS, running lights, heat and some other little things. Where do I begin to see where the short is coming from. Your advice would be very appreciated.
Lildebbie wrote:

You will need a wiring diagram. Without that you are stuck.
Without a wiring schematic - you can only isolate each item- 1- unplug the abs computer usually by firewall 2- isolate each side of your running lites by unplugging the lites- 3- unplug the connector to the blower - a volt/ohm/meter could also be used to read the circuits to ground on the resistance scale. I would recommend using a resetable fuse if possible wired out from your fusebox less than 25 until problem is isolated. You may also have a electrical solenoid on you heat system to direct flow to defrost mid floor heat.