Emergency Brake Cable on a 1995 Buick Century

My Emergency-Parking Brake cable came out of the reaer brake drum a while back.
Other than not working, of course, the little idiot light for the parking brake is on all the time, UNLESS I keep the duct tape on it, as
I have been doing, otherwise the little pedal for it hangs down.
Now, this morning, other than the little idiot light, JUST BELOW the little light, another little idiot lite came on and won't go off, this is saying "ANTILOCK", no quotations of course, and it doesn't really say or talk anything to me.
Need to get the car inspected soon, know I need to have the parking brake fixed, right?,
BUT I WAS wondering, why the ANTILOCK idiot light would come on now, just below the big PARKING BRAKE ON idiot light on the middle right side of my dashboard....???
Thanks

Most likely, but check your local laws.

There is something wrong with your ABS system. Take your vehicle to a mechanic and have it checked out.
Also, your local laws may state your ABS should be in working order as well and your car will fail with the ABS light on.
Steve
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Sounds like it is out of brake fluid. It will not pass inspection in Texas.

While it is possible, I wouldn't bet on it.