Engine Compatibility

I have a 1998 Buick LeSabre Limited (3791 cc 3.8 Liters 6V Front engine w/ 96.5 mm bore, 86.4mm stroke, 9.4 compression ratio overhead valve and two valve cylinders, The body was wrecked and in bad shape, however
the engine a tranny are good. What cars and years would be a perfect swap. Also where can I find if available.
check car-part.com for combatibility. search for an engine for your car and it will show all the inegines that will with wiht the information about their donors. Bootsie wrote: