engine ID question

I bought a chopped top 37 Chevy 2-door sedan project. It has a roller cam engine that is supposed to be out of a late model Buick. The engine block number puts it between 87 and 96. There is an ID number stamped on the
passenger side at the front of the engine on the block. The number is V0121DJD. Any ideas what this means? I'd like to get some idea of what kind of compression ratio it had from the factory.
Thanks,
Add pictures here
✖
says...