Engines? Wher to get

I am looking g for a replacement engine for a GEO Metro 1.6L 4cylinder, preferably something from 1995 and newer. Can't seem to find any around here. I believe it to be a Suzuki G30 motor also in the Prizm and Firefly/Sprint models. Does anyone know of a good place to find one at a decent price?

TIA

Reply to
Mike

The Prizm uses a Toyota 4AFE 1.6L or 7AFE 1.8L engine.

Reply to
hyundaitech

go to

It is a search engine for used parts with phone numbers for junkyards in your area that may have the motor.

Reply to
Eightupman

Try Swift LSI. I have only seen 2 of them ever. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig