Equivalent tool for Kent-Moore J 39765?

Threaded View
Is there a third party equivalent tool for the Kent-Moore J
39765 gas tank sending unit ring nut? The K-M tool is very
expensive. I've seen something similar online, OTC 6599
Universal Fuel Sender Lock Tool. Does anyone know if this
cheaper tool will substitute for the factory number? If not,
I'll have to wait until second-hand one appears on eBay. Thanks.

Re: Equivalent tool for Kent-Moore J 39765?

The OTC unit is a MUCH better tool. It fits more applications and is
easier to handle as well.
--
Steve W.