Equivalent tool for Kent-Moore J 39765?

Is there a third party equivalent tool for the Kent-Moore J 39765 gas tank sending unit ring nut? The K-M tool is very expensive. I've seen something similar online, OTC 6599
Universal Fuel Sender Lock Tool. Does anyone know if this cheaper tool will substitute for the factory number? If not, I'll have to wait until second-hand one appears on eBay. Thanks.
Student Mechanic wrote:

The OTC unit is a MUCH better tool. It fits more applications and is easier to handle as well.
--
Steve W.