Exhaust donut

Is there some trick to getting exhaust donuts on I don't know about? I've been swearing at this thing for over and hour now!
Steve

Steve if you mean slide them onto the pipe, try some wd40 or such on the pipe flange.

-
Ya, I figured out how to get it on, first step is to make sure the part store sells you the right one. Then it should go on okay.
Steve
Steve, boy this has been a headache, huh, now you know what guys like me in a small rural repair shop go thru, wait 3 days for a part for a customers car, wrong one and of course who gets " thrown under the bus".

-
"Steve Mackie" wrote:

Is it getting it apart or back together that has got you?
A stiff hook on the end of a T-handle does wonders on the hard ones. You can buy one or make one by cutting 5" off an old shovel handle and drilling a hole in the middle for the hook. Find something really stiff and fashion the hook. Or you could buy something for $3.