Expansion of Onstar Digital refit

Just received a letter (dated 11/05/07) from OnStar offering to refit an older vehicle that we believed would go dark in 2008. A future letter will discuss
kit availability.
Apparently the refit has been expanded to specific VINs.
To check, go to < www.onstar.com/digital-transition > and plug in your VIN.
The offer expires 12/31/07.
Thanks OnStar -- you just saved me messing with a hands-free cell installation and a new Garmin.
-- pj

Get the bluetooth Garmin. It is far superior to have a moving map than just verbal instructions for navigation. Not to mention a long list of other features such as a favorites list or recent used list and the ability to put in destination addresses beforehand.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Appreciate that.
I've got OnStar in two vehicles. A door unlock in the middle of the Nevada desert was nearly worth the whole price. (keys were went into the trunk with a duffel bag.)
The hands free fone, on-road diagnostics and airbag tie-in make it worthwhile.
-- pj