express auto parts ripoff

I got ripped off by express auto parts online, I returned a $161 set of roller lifters, box unopened, and never got my money back. I tried for months, you can't find a phone number for them, it's all automated, and the
returns dept just sends you in internet death spirals. Do NOT buy from this company!!
-- David Algie
Where do you live, there is an Express auto Parts here in Albany, ny.

the
this
Did you call your credit card company and have charges reversed? That gets you a phone call at your home.

I live in Indianapolis. I let the problem run too long, they wore me out chasing them, and the sixty day stop payment bit came into effect, so I then had no recourse. I think that's their plan, delay, delay, delay until the credit card company has no way of suing them for the refund, then they're in the clear. The phone contact number just sends you into yet another death spiral of voice mailboxes without a human in possible earshot. The actual company is in NY I think, I would dearly love to go there and throw a brick through their front window, bastards!
-- David Algie Algie Composite Aircraft http://members.iquest.net/~aca /

the
this
Well if it is the NY company, I do a lot of business with them, do they have a 518 area code phone number. I may be able to look into it.

Just looking it up, they're actually listed as Exeter, PA. I don't think the comapny you speak of and this online only company are related somehow, but thanks anyway. I went to Ripoffreport.com and wrote an article about them there, and generally from time to time try to tell everyone about them.
-- David Algie Algie Composite Aircraft http://members.iquest.net/~aca /

of
for
and
from
David Algie wrote:

Looking up !NET-69-20-77-112-1 at whois.arin.net. NOTE: More information appears to be available at IPADM17-ARIN.
CustName: Express Auto Parts, Inc. Address: 304 Park Avenue South Address: 11th Floor City: New York StateProv: NY PostalCode: 10010 Country: US RegDate: 2004-04-21 Updated: 2004-04-21
NetRange: 69.20.77.112 - 69.20.77.127 CIDR: 69.20.77.112/28 NetName: RSPC-47673-1082573136 NetHandle: NET-69-20-77-112-1 Parent: NET-69-20-0-0-1 NetType: Reassigned Comment: RegDate: 2004-04-21 Updated: 2004-04-21
OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE45-ARIN OrgAbuseName: Abuse Desk OrgAbusePhone: +1-210-892-4000 OrgAbuseEmail: ******@rackspace.com
OrgTechHandle: IPADM17-ARIN OrgTechName: IPADMIN OrgTechPhone: +1-210-892-4000 OrgTechEmail: ********@rackspace.com
Domain Name: EXPRESSAUTOPARTS.COM Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC. Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com Name Server: NS2.RACKSPACE.COM Name Server: NS.RACKSPACE.COM Status: ACTIVE Updated Date: 27-feb-2004 Creation Date: 25-feb-1998 Expiration Date: 24-feb-2006
Gee, a ton of info to try to screw my money out of those bastards! Thanks!
-- David Algie Algie Composite Aircraft http://members.iquest.net/~aca /

Exeter, Pa is where Keystone Auto Parts and A&A are:
The former Joe Amato companies, which he sold off several years ago, they must be a subsidiary of Key or Keystone Auto Parts.
Sounds like something they'd do, A&A gives lifetime warranties on their parts, and when something is defective. Viola, no warranty parts for you!
Refinish King

set
Bummer. I myself have not had to do the reverse charging thing, but have talked to a couple of people who have. It gets the attention of the merchant REAL FAST. I think not just for the amount in question, but their staying on the good graces of Visa or whomever.

Too many charge backs:
Raises your rate up to a certain amount in retail. Then after another specified amount in your contract, closes your account.
Then you are blacklisted with all the merchant companies. So you are in essence out of business.
As soon as you suspect you've been taken advantage of, exercise your right of a chargeback. Don't be shy, it's your money. You can negotiate a fair settlement after "YOU" are satisfied.
You are the customer, it's about time someone treats the customer right!
Refinish King

then
in
brick
I have now, thanks to the helpful person who did the lookup on whois.arin, snail mailed the company address listed in NY. Hopefully that will get some answers, or even money back!
-- David Algie Algie Composite Aircraft http://members.iquest.net/~aca /

out
the
they're
death
actual
If all else fails:
Complain to the:
Post Master General United States Postal Service In that NYC Zip
Mail fraud once they used the US Mail baby, heads will roll!
Refinish King
PS Don't get mad, get EVEN!

Unfortunately, your fraud complaint to the USPS will just go into a file. When the file gets big enough(with complaints from others), they may or may not look into it. That's basically what I was told when I filed a complaint against an eBayer that cashed my postal money order but didn't send the item. H
That sucks!
Our overpaid and underworked postal workers refused to investigate?
Call your local Senator, usually, a call from a Senator's office makes a wheel squeak, and it gets greased rather quickly!
I hope your crooked E-Bayer gets to become the cell block's woman! I hate crooks!
Refinish King

may
complaint