F.S.-1984 Oldsmobile Manual-Electrical Troubleshooting Manual

1984 Oldsmobile Manual-Electrical Troubleshooting Manual by Rich Hanna

Thanks for reading, I am the original owner of a 1984 Oldsmobile specific "Electrical Troubleshooting Manual -All Series " Manual.

It covers Cutlass Ciera, Delta 88 Ninety -Eight, Toronado, Cutlass, Firenza, and Omega. The manual is over 2 1/4" thick and is in excellent condition- no cuts or tears. It was only used for my own personal use -at home- maintenance, actually very rarely used at all, but neat to have as it contains all wiring diagrams in color.

Can send color photos of manual condition to interested parties. Price is $25.00USD plus shipping costs to a US destination.

Regards, Rich

al by "WA8NPR" Oct 22, 2003 at 02:52 PM

Thanks for reading, I am the original owner of a 1984 Oldsmobile specific "Electrical Troubleshooting Manual -All Series " Manual.

It covers Cutlass Ciera, Delta 88 Ninety -Eight, Toronado, Cutlass, Firenza, and Omega. The manual is over 2 1/4" thick and is in excellent condition- no cuts or tears. It was only used for my own personal car -at home- maintenance, actually very rarely used at all, but neat to have as it contains all wiring diagrams in color.

Can send color photos of manual condition to interested parties. Price is $30.00USD plus shipping costs to a US destination.

Regards, Rich

Reply to
WA8NPR