FA: Cadillac grill 1970's ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item 47481147&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Looks like 70 deville.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item 47481147&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
-
That's not a 1970 grille. There were 13 horizontal bars on the 70 grille. The grille you have pictured only has 4 horizontal bars. Plus the grille was steel in 70 - not plastic.
Try having a dealer run the part number. Looks more like a 80 to 92 vintage.
Good Luck
Harryface
05 Park Avenue 36,055 91 Bonneville LE 306,191
I think you are right, I looked closer at some old manuals and early 80's looks closer, Deville style.

-