Face off: GM minivans

(Car Lust) - In our past face-offs, we've compared cars that were generally considered desirable, but that's not really the case this time around. I'm pitting against each other two GM minivans--the
Chevrolet Astro/GMC Safari rear-wheel-drive minvan vs. the radically styled front-wheel-drive Chevrolet Lumina APV/Pontiac Trans Sport/Oldsmobile Silhouette (colloquially known as the "Dustbuster" minivans due to their unique profile)...
Continued: http://xrl.us/Minivans
On Tue, 11 May 2010 17:04:58 +0200 (CEST), snipped-for-privacy@rip.ax.lt wrote:

They were both crap. The only thing the dustbuster had going for it (in the early years) was the plastic body. Worst peice if crap I ever owned, over-all. The Astro-Safari was a rustbucket that was very hard to get into and had no front passenger footroom. Not enough room to get a size 12 boot in between the front fender and the seat through the driver's door.