Family Members Saturn misses and stumbles Going up hill

2000 staurn 4 cyl LS1 misses and runs rough when first starting morning and also when going up inclines. I think its either water in the tank or fuel
pump starting to go bad. Any ideas?

You might try posting this to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Many reasons why this could be acting this way. The guys at the mentioned NG will be very helpful. Lane is one of the best.
Ken

else and ask.

Well, perhaps we can get some lessons from the Great Dick?

"um-informed"??? And you're calling us uninformed?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net