FAN NOISE - 92 BUICK ROADMASTER 5.7

I love this car; the last of the RWD juggernauts.

It's a comfortable ride for long trips, but the fan noise is too much for my complete satisfaction. The fan clutch works properly but there is still too much noise for my taste.

Do those aftermarket flex fans really reduce the noise? Is there anything I can do with the stock fan, such as cutting away some of the shroud? Any experience out there?

Thanks.

Reply to
Wendy & John