Favorite Movie Cars?

Page 1 of 3
I am in the process of building a webpage that will showcase famous cars from Films and TV. I was just curious as to what some favorites were, especially some of the more obscure ones. We all know about the
Bandit's 77 T/A, but what about Joseph Bottoms' "High Rolling in a Hot Corvette".
I would appreciate it if some people would share their favorites to help us build the page right.
Thanks CCC
-
I vote for 1954 Studebaker Hard top Coupe.
message

Better yet would be a page dedicated to cool but unknown cars. There are a million "cool car" sites that cover the same hundred or so vehicles, so be different.

What film was it in?
Thanks CCC
-
A very obscure film of which I forget the name but it was driven by the thief who robbed the bank later in the picture. Saw it on TV the other night. Besides, the 1953-54 Studebakers coupes were decades ahead of their time in styling and innovation.
message

Hate to mention the F word here but the Mustang Steve McQueen drove in Bullit (1968) or the Charger from the same movie. This is the best chase scene of all time.
message

Oh come on! That wasn't just a Mustang, that was a 1968 390 GT. That was a bad ass car.
Brian

Yeh but I read on the internet about the people who worked in setting up the chase scenes in Bullitt and they said that the 440 Charger would run rings around that 390 mustang even after beefing up the mustang.

Don't believe everything you read......

in
was
rings
I believe if it since its comming from those who drove them.

size=4>...</FONT></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>&gt;<FONT color=#ff0000> Hate to mention the F word here but the Mustang Steve McQueen drove in <BR>&gt; Bullit (1968) or the Charger from the same movie. This is the best chase <BR>&gt; scene of all time</FONT>.<BR></FONT></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>Hey Tim, you got that right!</FONT></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>I have seen that movie at least twice, and the cars speeding up and down San Francisco hilly streets was fabulous IMHO.</FONT></STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
Favorit TV Cars
Mannix - Joe Mannix's - 67 or 68 dark green Dodge Dart GTS convertible, dark green 1970 Plymouth Cuda' convertible.
Hawaii 5-0 - Steve McGarret's 1967 2 door & 1968 4 door hardtop Mercury Park Lane.
Mike Brady ( Brady Bunch ) 69 Plymouth Fury, convertible, 71 Plymouth Barracuda convertible.
Beverly Hillbillies - Mz. Janes 64 & 68 Dodge Coronet convertibles, and her 70 Dodge Challenger convertible.
Green Acres - Mid 60's, 4 door Lincoln Continental convertible.
Munsters - Coach & Dragula.
Andy Griffin - Andy's 64 Galaxie 500 police car.
Hatari - John Waynes Ford Pick Up Truck fror chasing down & catching Rhinno's.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote in

Excellent! Thanks!
We would like to put together the best page we can on these. We are actually building an replica of the 64 Galaxie from Andy Griffith.
Thanks again CCC
-
Those are all great!
I would vote for the car in the movie "Bonnie and Clyde". Not sure what model it was, but it was a 1920's vintage car.
Favorit TV Cars
Mannix - Joe Mannix's - 67 or 68 dark green Dodge Dart GTS convertible, dark green 1970 Plymouth Cuda' convertible.
Hawaii 5-0 - Steve McGarret's 1967 2 door & 1968 4 door hardtop Mercury Park Lane.
Mike Brady ( Brady Bunch ) 69 Plymouth Fury, convertible, 71 Plymouth Barracuda convertible.
Beverly Hillbillies - Mz. Janes 64 & 68 Dodge Coronet convertibles, and her 70 Dodge Challenger convertible.
Green Acres - Mid 60's, 4 door Lincoln Continental convertible.
Munsters - Coach & Dragula.
Andy Griffin - Andy's 64 Galaxie 500 police car.
Hatari - John Waynes Ford Pick Up Truck fror chasing down & catching Rhinno's.
68 Dodge Charger 440 from the movie Bullitt.
message

from Films and TV. I was just curious as to what some

about the Bandit's 77 T/A, but what about Joseph Bottoms'

us build the page right.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----
Bullitt Chase scene interview here. http://home.maine.rr.com/wheelman/bullchase.htm
message

from Films and TV. I was just curious as to what some

about the Bandit's 77 T/A, but what about Joseph Bottoms'

us build the page right.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----
Dirty Larry and Crazy Mary chase scene with the yellow 1970 Charger.
message

from Films and TV. I was just curious as to what some

about the Bandit's 77 T/A, but what about Joseph Bottoms'

us build the page right.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----
The Yenko Camaro from 2 fast 2 furious.
Just had to throw that out there for the responses....
message

from Films and TV. I was just curious as to what some

about the Bandit's 77 T/A, but what about Joseph Bottoms'

us build the page right.

News==----
Newsgroups
=----
Thats a cool car And the 1969 Charger with that mighty blower in Fast 'N' The Furious is a great piece of machinery too

Don't know what they were but the some others movies with great cars that come to mind are
Bonnie and Clyde Karate Kid.
message