Favorite Movie Cars?

Page 3 of 3
--WebTV-Mail-29268-7900 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
I like the '55 Pontiac Star Chief convertible the Recardo's and Mertz's
to to California on I love Lucy!!
--WebTV-Mail-29268-7900 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-29268-7900--
On 25 Apr 2005 09:47:34 -0500, Collector Car Central

Norm Grabowski's T-Bucket, Kookie's car in '77 Sunset Strip', that pretty much started the popularity of them: http://www.rumpsville.com/contents/norm/car/kookie/index.asp

Jeez.........how old are you? I'm 55 and just barely remember that show. H

You're a few years older than me. I apparently tuned into it more often than you did. I don't remember any particular episodes, just Kookie and the T-bucket. I've seen Grabowski at several national streetrod events through the years and a friend or two of mine have spent some crazy hours with him.
message

I like Columbo's 1959 or perhaps 1960 Peugeot 405 Cabriolet. :) Being a fan of that show, the car was the scene of some humorous comment in some episodes, and the car was in dilapidated rumpled condition, much like Columbo himself.
Mike
My mother, the car ("a 1928 Porter, that's my mother, dear!")