Favorite Movie Cars?

Jeez.........how old are you? I'm 55 and just barely remember that show. H

Reply to
Hairy

You're a few years older than me. I apparently tuned into it more often than you did. I don't remember any particular episodes, just Kookie and the T-bucket. I've seen Grabowski at several national streetrod events through the years and a friend or two of mine have spent some crazy hours with him.

Reply to
Hoodoo

The Monkeymobile ( GTO ). The Batmobile ( TV Series version ). Stallone's 50 Merc in the Movie Cobra. Boss Hoggs 70 DeVille Convertible. Green Hornet's Black Beauty.

58 Impala ( in American Graffitti ). Speed Racer's Mach 5. 74? Torino - Starsky & Hutch,

Harryface ?Ø

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 302,643 miles
Reply to
Roy Bragg

Reply to
Roy Bragg

If I remember correctly, that was Gene Barry's ATF car. But it has been at least 35 years since I saw the movie.

Reply to
Kent Finnell

My mother, the car ("a 1928 Porter, that's my mother, dear!")

Reply to
rbolms