Fiat Chrysler CEO again pushes merger with GM

Fiat Chrysler CEO again pushes merger with GM http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2015/08/31/fiat-chrysler-gm-merger-savings/71445860/

--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:08:07 -0400, Jim_Higgins

For two companies that are already so big I have a hard time seeing how getting even bigger produces more bottom line profit. Is there really enough "economy of scale" left to squeeze when the two separate companies are that big already?
On 8/31/15 9:35 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

I doubt it.
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character