Fiero Butt Wiggle

Hey all,
Got a weird one. I have a 1986 Fiero 2M4 with 72,000 miles. During hard braking, the rear slides to the left. It does not come around on me. The car still tracks straight, just moves to the left a few
inches. It is rather disconcerning. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Mike "862M4"
Tires? Amount of tread, tire brand, air pressure?

Perhaps unequal application of the rear brakes, which could be caused by.. wheel cylinder piston(s) stuck brake lining contamination (grease, brake fluid, etc) hardware "frozen" in place preventing proper actuation improper adjustment
doug