Final version of Auto Tech quiz opinion & thanks.

Hi Gang,

I'd like to thank all of you who have provided feedback, over these last few weeks, on the quiz engine I'm working on for my employer.

I've incorporated some of your suggestions and expanded it. The final version is (basically) done and hope you might give it one last go-around and let me know if you see any bugs or obvious blunders.

It has 31 questions and will be used as an evaluation quiz for a new auto technolgy learning series coming in September.

I asked my employer to make it available for free to all of you who helped with the testing up 'till now. But, you have to register by the end of September, to get at least three months free - maybe more. You can find registration info. by following the "Home" link on the quiz page or by clicking on the top graphic.

Anyway, if you'd like to help test it out, and help with any feedback, the newest (and final) incarnation of the quiz is here at this looooong link (let me know if the link isn't working):

?autotechevaluationquiz&page=glmg31

I thank you in advance for all your help.

Cheers!

Mario, Webmaster email: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (replace nospam with lycos)

Reply to
Mario