firing order

98 monte 3.1, can anyone tell me cylinder location.......left to right, front three.....rear three while facing from the front

I believe all front drive V6 GMs are all like this:
1 3 5 2 4 6
...and the firing order being 1-2-3-4-5-6
Steve

Oh, and the sequence on the DIS goes: 5-2 3-6 4-1

Thanks Steve, fire to the plug, must be injector

Not necessarily.....you should post the symptoms and any other diagnosis info to get some accurate help. Do you have a missfire on a certain cylinder? I had a miss on cyl 5, I thought it was the injector too, turned out to be a problem with the computer.
Steve