flasher

can anyone tell me where the flasher is for the signal lights in the 94 buick century? I got a flasher from the auto parts store and it doesn't look like what's in the fuse box. The owner's manual doesn't
help.
Thanks
It's mounted in a clip and is located on the accelerator pedal bracket. You'll have to take off the "sound insulator" trim panel under the dash (about knee level) on the driver's side to get to it.