flashing interrior lights 98 venture van

my wife's car is a 98 extened venture and from time to time she has noticed that the interrior lights would flash. this seems to be a random happening
sometimes with ignition on and i belive she has mentioned on ocassion that it would flash the map light overhead center while driving at night. not that it doesnt do it during the day but if it does because its daylight she hasnt noticed. if anyone has heard of a simmular complaint and possibly a direction to look i would apressiate the help. ive been chasing this fantom for about 6 months and have run out of ideals.
Check all the door switches for adjustment and the dash switch...

Firts thing I will look for is the pillars on the sliding doors youre going to se a squard of broze taps clean them very good, on the venture are no swichtes for the side or back doors this are you conection also clean the pole on the doors as well you see what I am talking about when you look at it. used some sand paper the cover them on very light vaseline grease.