Flat O Rings for 82 GMC AC Compressor to hose connection

I have a leak in the rear of the Air Conditioner Compressor of my 1982 GMC VanDura 3/4 ton 305 V8. I suspect either the O rings between the metal block that attaches the hoses to the rear of the
compressor or the seal @ rear cap of the compressor.
I tried the GMC dealer for the O type rings that are flat on one side, but they didn't list anything specially for that connection. Also none of the local after market parts stores have seen an O ring with a flat side to it.
Does anyone know where I can get a 1 1/16 X 13/16 X 1/8 #16 O ring with one side flat? Also, is there a trick to getting the rear cap of the compressor to seat tightly with the 4 nuts & studs without a gasket or seal? The problem came about after I converted to the new 134A refrigerant. Not sure if that has anything to do with it? Thanx

You don't need specifically the flat o rings, the regular round ones will work fine. But, you do need o rings that won't degrade in the presense of the R134a refrigerant and oil, like standard ones will. Try an air conditioning shop for these.
Ted
They were round when they were new:
They've flattened, and that's why they leak!
Go to any auto parts store, or a NAPA, Carquest, AutoZone, Advanced and get the type that are R134A safe.
Replace them, and get a shop to evacuate and recharge the A/C with R134 and add the right amount of the appropriate oil.
Refinish King