Floatable Motor Home

Did any body happen to catch The Travel Channel last week and see that

40 foot charter bus size motor home that you can actually take into a lake? It has twin 18 inch props on the back. Starting price is $885,000 The woodwork inside was done in imported Teac.

I'd be affraid the waves would tip it over.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~279, 000 miles_~_~_

Reply to
Harry Face

Floating coffin is more like it! :oD

I'm skeptical of motorhomes since i noticed the seemingly mostly-wood construction of a Winny I yanked a motor from.. If that bitch turned over at interstate speeds, all you would have is a big block tumbling down the highway and a beeeg pile of splinters.. i guess with the new ones, it would be an even heavier diesel and a beeg pile of tiger hair...

Reply to
Celica Dude