Flooding in car

Hi,

I have a 2004 Buick LeSabre, and lately I have noticed that after a rain, there is a puddle on the floor near one of my back seats. The water doesn't seem to be coming in via the door or through the windows, so I am puzzled. Any ideas? Thanks

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph

Hello, I would check in the truck also. Have a friend run a hose over the side of the car you find the puddle in. Sit in that seat and try to see where it runs in. Check the trunk on that side too.

Reply to
Scott

It's leaking at the little gutters at the roof(usually covered with a piece of hard rubber) near the rear windows. Mine does this as well.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander