Fluid Maintenance for 2002 Buick? Cannot find it

2002 Buick Century Custom, V6
Looking for scheduled maintenance for oil, tranny, brake fluids. Number of miles/time between changing these fluids. Actually need to know the interval for all the maintenance for this
car.
I have the owner's manual and it is NOT helpful. Searched Google using various query methods, doesn't seem to be easy to find.
Can someone help me? Maybe point me to a place where this information is located? thanks