Fluid Maintenance schedule for 2002 Buick? Cannot find it

It's a 2002 Buick Century Custom, V6
Looking for scheduled maintenance for oil, tranny, brake fluids. Number of miles/time between changing these fluids.
Actually need to know the interval for all the maintenance for this car.
I have the owner's manual and it is NOT helpful. Searched Google using various query methods, doesn't seem to be easy to find.
Can someone help me? Maybe point me to a place where this information is located?
thank you
Why not use the same interval you used on the last 2-3 cars you've owned?
Typically, Owners Manual's don't say anything about brake fluid changes. Most drivers never do them.
I'm not sure if the 5 years / 150,000 miles change interval on Transmission & Radiator fluid was in effect in 2002. That the interval for 2005 Buicks.
Does your car have an Oil Life monitor? If not, The 3 Months / 3000 miles interval is highly recommended.
How clean is your oil after 3000 miles? You may be able to go longer.
Good Luck
harryface 05 Park Avenue 55,355 mi. 91 Bonneville 309,423 mi.