fluid question

I just changed a half shaft in my 1990 3.1 5 speed Z24 and lost some transaxle fluid. The manual says the right fluid is gm part #12345349 synchromesh
transaxle fluid. I can't find this at any parts store. Is this a special dealer item or does someone make a matching fluid?Thanks for any help.
It is a dealer item. I paid $6 a liter for it I think. You need two litres. Drain the tranny completely and put all new stuff in. You will never have to change it again.
Steve

I had to buy it at a dealer 12.30 per qt .